STAY. RELAX. ENJOY.
Experience the many benefits of staying at the Cottage Inn & Spa
In-house amenities include:
- In-room breakfast including locally made pastries, French Roast and Decaf coffee from Barking Dog Roasters, Orange Juice, 2% Lowfat Milk, Little Apple Treats Granola, and Fresh Fruit
- Wi-Fi access
- Concierge services
- Wine tasting pass
- Day pass to local fitness facility available upon request - Sonoma Fit
- Hot tea station in our charming Paradisio courtyard
- In-room iron and ironing board
- Plush Robes, luxurious towels and linens, hair dryer in each suite
- Bike rentals available for additional fee ($30/bike/day)
Barking Dog Roasters from Sonoma, Sonoma County, California
- French Roast: Crafted from Guatemalan, Brazilian and Mexican beans, this dark roast is complex and rich with a widely pleasing spicy flavor. Regions: Guatemala, Brazil, Mexico. Cupping Notes: Stone Fruit, Spices, Caramelized
- Decaf Dog: An espresso oriented roast that preforms as a filter coffee, Decaf Dog is solid, well balanced and flavorful, with sweet and spicy notes which give it a luxuriant feel. All of our decaf beans have gone through the Swiss water decaffeination process. Decaf Dog is a blend of decaffeinated Sumatran Mandheling and Ethiopian Guji beans.
UppercaseTea from Sonoma, Sonoma County, California
- Organic Black: Flavor Profile: Dense, full body with notes of fresh pine and warm spices. Caffeine: Moderate. Origin: China
- Organic Rooibos (Naturally Caffeine Free): Flavor Profile: Smooth body, earthy-fruity rich sweetness with wildflower and honey notes. Caffeine: Naturally Caffeine Free. Origin: South Africa
Little Apple Treats from Sebastopol, Sonoma County, California
- Orchard Blend Granola: Ingredients: organic rolled oats, sucanat (dehydrated cane juice), organic olive oil, organic dried apples, California almonds, California walnuts, organic spices, vanilla extract, salt. CONTAINS: ALMOND + WALNUT
- New World Blend Granola: Ingredients: organic rolled oats, sucanat (dehydrated cane juice), organic quinoa flake, organic olive oil, organic dried apples, California almonds, Texas pecans, organic spices, piloncillo (unrefined evaporated cane juice). CONTAINS: ALMOND + PECAN
Wine Tasting Pass
The Cottage Inn & Spa provides a complimentary wine tasting card for two with each reservation. Guests can travel at their leisure and taste the best Sonoma Valley has to offer. From Carneros to the Sonoma plaza tasting rooms to Kenwood, whites, reds and bubbles, the possibilities are endless.
View current wine tasting pass participants. Participants subject to change without notice
Want to ride a bike through vineyards and enjoys some great Sonoma wine? For guests who want to experience wine country via bike, our partnership with Sonoma Adventures provides the convenience of bikes on site at the Inn. Daily bike rentals are available through our office ($30 per bike per day). Price subject to change without notice.
Additional explorations can be arranged through Sonoma Adventures.
Enhance your stay by experiencing a treatment in our massage room. You will feel rejuvenated by one of our amazing spa treatments performed by our certified massage therapists.
Visit our Spa Page for additional information.