Check-in and Check-out time
- Guest check-in is 4:00 PM
- Guest check-out is 11:00 AM
- The Cottage Inn & Spa is a pet free property. Service animals are welcome.
- Cottage Inn & Spa is designed to provide a quiet and restful retreat for guests seeking relaxation adn privacy and is not recommended for children under 14 years old.
- Occupancy is limited to 2 persons per guest suite.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, additional occupants are only allowed in the Fountain View Cottage and Mission Suite. Maximum two additional occupants are not allowed.
- Additional occupancy fee is $40 per person per night.
- Click here for additional information and guidelines for visiting with your child(ren).
- We do not allow smoking anywhere on our property.
- Cancellations must be made no later than fourteen days prior to your scheduled arrival date to receive a credit. If booking is cancelled (including reduction of nights or change of dates) less than fourteen days before arrival date, 100% of the room will be charged if we are unable to re-book the room. There is a $20 fee for all cancellations.
- For multiple-room reservations, there is a $20 fee per room for all cancellations and re-bookings, including transferring room and deposit to a new guest.
Spa Cancellation Policy
- We require a 24-hour notice for all spa cancellations. Guest will be responsible for full payment on all cancellation within 24-hours of scheduled treatment.
For additional property information, please visit our page Frequently Asked Questions.
Accessibility at the Cottage Inn and Spa
We strive to provide an amazing experience to all of our guests. If you have any issues navigating our website, learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us directly for assistance. GM@cottageinnandspa.com
Website Accessibility Policy
We strive to provide website accessibility for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to access our website and navigate in an easy-to-use and efficient manner. This hotel website is designed to be fully accessible to all and takes into account Level AA W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
In addition, we developed a version of our website with large font size and more contrast for our visually impaired customers. We invite you to follow this link or click the Accessible Website button available at the top right of all pages.
We recognize that technology and standards change frequently and we will do our best to continuously make improvements that meet the needs of our website visitors.
If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at GM@cottageinnandspa.com. We will respond at our earliest convenience and provided assistance to the best of our ability.