STAY. RELAX. ENJOY.
Experience the many benefits of staying at the Cottage Inn & Spa
In-house amenities include:
- In-room breakfast including locally made pastries, Sonoma's Best Custom Blend Coffee, Teapigs Lemon and Ginger and English Breakfast Teas, Orange Juice, 2% Lowfat Milk,
Little Apple Treats Granola, and Fresh Fruit
- Wi-Fi access
- Concierge services
- Wine tasting pass
- Hot tea station in our charming Atrium courtyard
- In-room iron and ironing board
- Beekman 1802 Bath Products
- Plush Robes, luxurious towels and linens, hair dryer in each suite
- Bike rentals available for additional fee ($35/bike/day)
Wine Tasting Pass
The Cottage Inn & Spa provides a complimentary wine tasting card for two with each reservation. Guests can travel at their leisure and taste the best Sonoma Valley has to offer. From Carneros to the Sonoma plaza tasting rooms to Kenwood, whites, reds and bubbles, the possibilities are endless.
View current wine tasting pass participants. Participants subject to change without notice
Want to ride a bike through vineyards and enjoys some great Sonoma wine? For guests who want to experience wine country via bike, our partnership with Sonoma Adventures provides the convenience of bikes on site at the Inn. Daily bike rentals are available through our office ($35 per bike per day). Price subject to change without notice.
Additional explorations can be arranged through Sonoma Adventures.
Enhance your stay by experiencing a treatment in our massage room. You will feel rejuvenated by one of our amazing spa treatments performed by our certified massage therapists.
Visit our Spa Page for additional information.